Rusagrotrans’s pricing policies apply to all kinds of cargoes shipped by the company, and is regulated by the following principles in all sectors:
- The principle of balanced interests. When establishing a rate, the company takes into account the balanced interests of the company as an efficient commercial organisation, which is obliged to meet
break-evenin all its operations overall; alongside the interests of consumers, investors, and regulators. The company reserves the right to make unilateral temporary changes in the rates and conditions levied for its services in the event of sudden or unexpected changes in market prices and the prevailing market services situation.
- The principle of accessible information. Providing complete informational support for the pricing (tariff) policies, easy access to the pricing documentation and how it is drawn up, for all users, investors, and regulatory bodies.
- The principle of uniformity. The basic principles for establishing a common pricing policy, the conditions for setting rates which are equally accessible and required from all clients of the company.
- The principle of stability (predictability). The rates which have been set apply for a fixed period (regulatory period) in the interests of reducing the risks for investment, and increased economic certainty (stability) for the company’s
end-users. Changes in the rates for the stated period take place only in the case of unpredicted circumstances arising which are forced upon us by the needs explained above in the «Principle of balanced interests» section.
- The principle of transparency (simplicity) in calculating rates. Setting the rates for the company’s services is done according to strictly defined criteria, which are clear to users, investors and to regulatory bodies. Calculating the rates and establishing the final price is a clear and open process for all users.